Ever wondered what your nose would look like if it were smaller. This tutorial will walk you through the steps for reducing the size of a nose in a photograph using Photoshop.
1. Open the photo that has the person's nose in Photoshop.
2. Use the Polygonal Lasso tool to select around the person's nose.
3. Click Ctrl+C to copy the nose.
4. Click CTRL+V to paste the nose on a new layer above the layer with the photo.
5. Click CTRL+T to go into Free Transform mode. Use the shape handles to adjust and shrink the size of the nose. Move the nose over the area between the eyes where it should be.
6. Click the Smudge tool. Change the Strength setting to around 20%.
7. Smudge around the copied nose so that it doesn't show any trace of the old nose on the layer underneath.
8. You should now have your smaller nose!